- Lifetime Warranty
- 6000 Count Display Provides Better Resolution
- 0.09% Basic DC Accuracy
- True-rms AC Voltage and Current Measurement for Accurate Readings on all Waveforms
- Min/Max/Average Records Irregular Activity
- Safety shrouded, std diameter banana plugs
- CAT IV 600V safety rating
- CAT III 1000V safety rating
- 10A rating
- UL listed
- The Fluke ToolPak is the meter hanging solution. The kit includes universal hanger clips (2), hook & loop straps (2 lengths) and a strong magnet. The components of the kit can be combined to meet most hanging needs.
- Overall size: 3 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.
- 3/16 in. thick EVA walls
- Mesh compartment w/zipper closure (dimensions: 1 3/4 in. x 8 in. x 8 1/4 in.)
- Two rigid foam compartments w/EVA panel divider (dimensions: 2 in. x 3 1/2 in. in. x 7 1/2 in. each)
- Rubber patched "Test Equipment Depot" logo
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable rigid velcrow divider w/soft material
The Fluke 179 Digital Multimeter has the features needed to repair most electrical and electronic problems. The 179 is simple to use and have significant improvements over Fluke's original 70 Series including, True-RMS, more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that's easier to view.
The Fluke TL224 SureGrip insulated test leads are safety shrouded, standard diameter banana plugs, with a right angle connector on one end and a straight connector on the other end. They have a CAT IV 600V, and CAT III 1000V safety rating, 10 A rating and are UL listed.
The Fluke ToolPak is the meter hanging solution. The kit includes universal hanger clips (2), hook & loop straps (2 lengths) and a strong magnet. The components of the kit can be combined to meet most hanging needs.
The Test Equipment Depot TEC-25 premium EVA carrying case is convenient for transporting meters, accessories, and small kits. The back lid of the case is a zippered, mesh storage pocket, perfect storing leads and small accessories. The lower half is divided into molded compartments, with enough room for up to two meters. While the rigid, velro divider keeps equipment well-protected, it is also removeable for extra room. The TEC-25 case features the latest alternative to hard and soft cases - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA.) EVA cases feature a unique, molded foam interior. Lightweight, yet sturdy, these cases look great while protecting what's inside.