- True-RMS Megohmmeter/Insulation Resistance Tester and Multimeter with Fluke Connect
- True-RMS measurements
- Built-in Fluke Connect button
- Large, backlit display
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test when voltages is above 30V
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- Insulation test range 0.01 MΩ - 2 GΩ
- Multiple insulation test voltages: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V
- AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency
- Auto power off saves battery life
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- AC Current Clamp/Banana Plugs
- Current range: 1A to 400A AC
- Frequency range: 5 kHz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Division ratio: 1000:1
- Safety rating: CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000V
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading on you meter
- Take accurate current readings without breaking circuits
- Soft non-slippery overmold handle prevents you from accidentally touching live wiring
The Fluke 1587I400FC includes the 1587FC True RMS Megohmmeter/Insulation Resistance Tester and Multimeter with Built-in Fluke Connect combines a digital insulation tester with a fully-featured, True RMS digital multimeter into a single, compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
The 1587 FC is rugged, reliable and easy to use. Whether working on motors, generators, cables, or switch-gear, this instrument is ideally suited to help with many troubleshooting tasks.
The 1587 FC adds four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect Measurements app:
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt graphs helps you more quickly identify moisture and contaminated insulation problems
- Memory storage eliminates the need for handwritten results, reducing human error, while saving data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature compensation establishes accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets helps you pinpoint degradations over time
- Fluke Connect Assets make it easier for you to make real-time decisions in the field
Fluke Connect: See it. Save it. Share it. All the facts, Right in the Field
Fluke Connect with ShareLive video call lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android and iOS and works with over 20 different Fluke products. Make the best decisions faster than ever before by viewing all temperature, mechanical, electrical and vibration measurements for each equipment asset in one place. Get started saving time and money by increasing your productivity.
Four Ways Fluke Connect Assets Can Help You Manage Your Complex World
1. Data You Can Trust and Trace
Get paper-free preventive maintenance by capturing infrared images using AutoRecord measurements and associating them to assets. With Fluke Connect Assets, you can securely save images to the Fluke Cloud so approved team members can access the images from their smartphones, whenever and wherever they need to.
2. See Your Measurement Data all in One Place
Maximize uptime by using the comprehensive overviews provided by Asset Status and Asset Health dashboards. These dashboards provide detailed measurement information and actionable maintenance data. Easily spot anomalies as they emerge and compare to historical and baseline views to instantly see concerns.
3. Save Time Reporting
Optimize and analyze images from your mobile device and generate reports with ease to share your findings. Incorporate multiple measurement types including thermal images, electrical, vibration, and more all in one report - more than 30 wireless-enabled tools available.
4. Share from Anywhere
Collaborate easier than ever by texting or emailing images to get questions vanswered or next steps authorized. Or start a ShareLive video call so your colleague can see exactly what you're seeing.
|C101||Fluke C101 Hard Carrying Case with Configurable Foam Inserts||
|C25||Fluke C25 Soft Carrying Case with Zipper, Belt Loop and Inner Accessories Pocket for Multimeters||
|C550||Fluke C550 Rugged Soft Tool Bag with Zipper and Inner Pockets||
|TPAK||Fluke TPAK ToolPak Magnetic Hanging Kit||
|I200||Fluke I200 AC Current Clamp/Banana Plugs, 0.5A-240A AC||
|I400S||Fluke I400S AC Current Clamp/BNC, 0.5A-4000A AC Switchable||
|I1010-KIT||Fluke I1010-KIT AC/DC Current Clamp/Banana Plugs, 1A-600A AC/1A-1000A DC with Model C116||
|Test Leads, Probes and Clips|
|80AK-A||Fluke 80AK-A Thermocouple Adapter, Type K||
|80PK-27||Fluke 80PK-27 SureGrip Industrial Surface Temperature Probe, Type-K Thermocouple, -127 to 600°C||
|80PK-3A||Fluke 80PK-3A Surface Probe, Type K||
|80PK-8||Fluke 80PK-8 Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe, Type-K Thermocouple,-29 to 149°C||
|AC285||Fluke AC285 SureGrip Large Alligator Clips for Models TL222 and TL224 (Red and Black)||
|TL27||Fluke TL27 Heavy Duty Test Leads (Red and Black)||
|TLK-225||Fluke TLK-225 SureGrip Master Accessory Set||
|TP220||Fluke TP220 SureGrip Industrial Test Probes for Models TL222 and TL224 (Red and Black)||
|G3P-GROUP2||Fluke G3P-GROUP2 5-Year Gold CarePlan for Fluke Tools||
|S3P-GROUP2||Fluke S3P-GROUP2 3-5-Year Silver CarePlan for Fluke Tools||