- High Speed Model
- 5-range testing voltage of 50 V/100 M-Ohm to 1000 V/4000 M-Ohm
- Digital bar graph
- Stable & high-speed digital readings, 0.3 second response time for PASS/ FAIL decisions
- Drop proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet)
- Bright LED, luminous LCD, test lead with bright LED lamp to illuminate near hand (Option L9788-11 or L9788-10)
- Continuity check via 200 mA testing
- Built in AC/DC voltage meter, useful for testing solar power generation systems and electric vehicles
The Hioki IR4057-20 is a 5-range, 50V to 1000V digital insulation resistance tester with bargraph, and delivers efficient functions and features to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.
Comparator function provides PASS/FAIL decisions at a glance
The comparator function compares measured values to preset referance values to generate a pass or fail judgement. (can be used with insulation resistance measurement and low resistance measurement.) - The stable display is easy to read, increasing work efficiency.
Since the IR4057-20 generates judgments as soon as the test lead makes contact, it is possible to make a rapid series of measurements in the manner of a continuity check. This is usefeul when there are numerous measurement locations.
Identify PASS/FAIL using light and sound
The IR405720 notifies the operator of pass and fail judgments using a beeping sound, LCD light, and comparator indicator on the test lead with remote control switch (optional accessory), allowing determinations of compliance to be made without looking at the instrument.
PASS - When the measures value is greater than or equal to the referance value - No change to screen/Short beep.
FAIL - When the measures value is less than the referance value - Red screen/Continuous beep.
Bar Graph for visual judgements
The IR4057-20 features a bar graph useful in determining compliance of circuits with a large capacitance component, for example solar panels, due to the ability to illustrate charging status behavior.
Designed for safety and peace of mind
- DROP PROOF - IR4057-20 is built tough to withstand a 1-meter drop onto a concrete ﬂoor
- AC/DC voltage measurement (with AC/DC automatic detection function)
- 200 mA grounding line continuity check function
- Integrated hard case with silding cover
|L9787-91||Hioki L9787-91 Breaker Pin for the L9787 Test Lead||
|L9787||Hioki L9787 Test Lead Bundled with Line/Earth Lead and Alligator Clip||
|L9788-10||Hioki L9788-10 Test Lead with Remote Switch Insulation Tester||
|L9788-11||Hioki L9788-11 Test Lead Set with Remote Switch Insulation Tester||
|L9788-90||Hioki L9788-90 Interchangeable Tip-Pin for Test Leads, 1 - 3/8 inch Length||
|L9788-92||Hioki L9788-92 Breaker Pin for the L9788-10 Insulator Test Lead||
|9804-02||Hioki 9804-02 Magnetic Voltage Cord Tip Adapter, Black Color||